CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

We went to Pocatello this year (what a shocker) for Thanksgiving. My mom decided, since everyone was making other plans for dinner, that she would do a Thanksgiving brunch. I thought it was a fabulous idea. We made the yummy breakfast casserole and had different breads and fruit. It was great.

Here's grandma, making sure everyone else is taken care-of...as usual!
Eric and Carly and Seven are moving to Portland soon, so who knows when the next chance we'll get for pictures will be. Seven's mom said he has to change his hair back before they move. She said he has to make friends first, then he can have whatever color of hair he wants.

This was the only picture I took at grandma Burrup's Thanksgiving dinner. I'm horrible at that! This was a 20 pound perfect turkey. It was the biggest grandma has ever made. The whole dinner was fabulous. Dan only wishes I could cook like his mom. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!






0 comments: