For Emilee's party this year, she decided to have a High School Musical 3 party! Our theater here has a little party room, so we had the party and watched the movie at the theater. She invited 10 cute little girls and we had so much fun! After watching the movies, we went back to the party room and had GIANT cupcakes (I've always wanted an excuse to buy these from Costco)!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
HSM3 Party!
Posted by Denna at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't worry about the blog stalking...i look at yours all the time!
I have to say that was the best idea for a party! I didn't even know they had a party room until Emilee's party, so i just might have to copy you! Brooklyn had a blast!
Looks like a very fun party!! It was so great to see you guys! The kids always just pick right back up where they left off. I am so glad they are so close. We will see you soon.
What a fun party! Looks like the girls had a great time. It was great to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment