Halloween was a piece of cake this year. The kids all picked costumes that we already had (except Danni). Brianna was a zombie creature...she makes a pretty good dead person.
Emilee was a monster bride. I'm not sure when my girls went from girly to gory, but I'm not sure I like it. As long as they're happy I guess!

Danni made the cutest little ladybug (at least I can still dress her girly!). She loves ladybugs. Her room has ladybugs all over, so it was one of the first words she could say. She wouldn't take off the antennae (ears as she called them).

Kaidree and Staci came over and helped this year with their kids, so they got to come over (as well as McKenzie) and go trick-or-treating together. It was the first year we let all of our kids go by themselves. I'm still not sure how I feel about that. Danni only went to two houses and I felt like she got jipped, but Dan reassured me that she really didn't care. Braden somehow snuck out of the house before I could get any pictures. He was a football player again this year and went with his friend Ethan all by themselves. Then, our good friends had turned their house into a haunted house and had over 30 kids over to go through it and have a party. They're crazy, but our kids sure loved it! It was a really fun Halloween!
2 comments:
Love the pixs. I have but oen question, if we still lived in Boise, would we have been invited!? Do we make the Burrup Cool Club!?
Cool costumes! Seriously creepy for Brianna. I am sure that is a compliment for her. Looks like you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment