CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

They're Over...whew.

Well, soccer and football are now officially over! After all of the rain-outs, make-up games, end of season parties, cold and windy games, it's all over...just in time for basketball. I didn't get very many pictures because my camera is kinda crappy, but here are a few of the girls. No action shots, bummer. Here is Emilee (#4). She played great this year. She's in the rec league and just loves to be out playing with her friends. She scored lots of goals and had lots of assists. Emilee and Caleb are toasty warm during one of Nana's games. This game was freezing!

In Brianna's second to last game, she got the ball at about midfield and lost her left shoe...but she drippled all the way down and scored a goal! I didn't even notice her shoe was off until she came running back, grabbed it, and put it on again. She did great and scored at least one goal in almost all of her games. Her coach said she is one of the kids who "just gets it" when it comes to playing soccer. I think this was a huge compliment. This was the freezing game. With soccer and football over, basketball is now starting. Braden is playing AAU and Dan is coaching him. Brianna is playing right now too and Dan helps when he can, their practices are on the same nights at the same time. We didn't even get one week's break between seasons! I guess that's the joy of having kids!

3 comments:

Miss Jana said...

I love all the cute pictures. Danni's hair looks so long in a mohawk.
I think Braden's puking pumpkin sounds funny. Have a fun Halloween!

Burrups said...

I love all the pictures too! The pumpkins turned out really cute!! Looks like fun! At least with basketball starting you won't have to freeze outside. You can move your pictures just by clicking on them and moving them down or up to rearrange them. I found that out after awhile of frustrating blogging too.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Hey Denna, Thanks again for the delicious treats halloween night! You guys are so great! Danni's mohawk pictures are hilarious. You would never guess her hair is that long.