CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kelsie's Volleyball Game

I was talking to Dan's mom yesterday and she mentioned that his little sister Kelsie had a volleyball game in Twin Falls that night. We've never been able to see her play, and since she's a senior now and the season is almost over we decided to go for a drive and watch her play! It was a lot of fun and brought back a ton of memories from back in the day. Kels is the libero and played almost the entire match. Braden had to stay home for football practice, but the girls had a good time seeing Grandma and Grandpa and Kels. Danni was afraid to touch Kelsie because she was all sweaty!
This is a horrible picture of my girls (what is Brianna doing and what happened to Emilee's hair?), but I had to put it in. Good job Kels, and GO RAMS!

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

That's awesome that you were able to watch Kels. We haven't even made it to a match yet and we live in Pocatello! I bet she loved having you there.

Burrups said...

Isn't she so good!! I love watching her play it is really fun. That is funny Danni didn't want to get sweaty.