CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Braden's #12

Braden got to celebrate his birthday this year with his uncle Mike! We were in Poky for Thanksgiving and it happened to be their birthdays! Grandma Byington made Braden a cake and Melissa made Mike one. We didn't want anyone to feel left out! I choose not to have Mike's cake after Tay and Akazia help "blow out" the candles (there may have been a slight bit of saliva involved).

The kids get to pick out where they want to eat out for their birthdays. They can pick anywhere...Texas Roadhouse, Goodwood, Macaroni Grill...but no, every year, guess where Braden picks...Golden Corral. Well, we were there with all of the other "quality" customers. He says he'll always pick that place because we never get to go there any other time. He's right. I took some pictures there, but I didn't have my memory stick in and I can't get them off of my camera!
Braden didn't ask us one time while we were in Pocatello what he was getting for his birthday, which was amazing, I wouldn't have been able to do that. When we got home, late of course, we asked him if he wanted his gift yet. Suprisingly he said he did. He got a "Fathead" NFL Rams helmet. He was so excited and kept giving us hugs and saying, "thank you mom and dad!" He made us put it up on his wall that night. It does look really cool, and someday we'll finish his room and it'll look even cooler! Happy Birthday Buddy, we love you!

0 comments: