CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Attempt at a Photo Shoot

So I decided to do a photo shoot of the kids all by myself. I started with Danni when Braden got home from school and told him to go change. Danni was so not in the mood, but I got a couple of shots. This one shows the little mischievious grin she can get sometimes.


Braden came out and I snapped a quick one then had to go help the girls get their clothes. By the time I made it back out, a HUGE storm rolled in and we were done. Hope you like this picture because it might be the one we use on our Christmas cards. Two out of the 6 members of our family isn't bad.



1 comments:

Burrups said...

Cute Cute pictures!! I love Danni's expressions. I also loved reading about your Thanksgiving. We would be all over the Turkey Trot. Next year!!