We finally got a chance to go visit the Twin Falls Temple for its open house. Yesterday was the last day, but we made it! The kids enjoyed going through and seeing what temples were all about. We saw friends from Pocatello and friends from Meridian there - it was great! Dan made the point that it will be a long time until our whole family can be in the temple together. What really stood out to me was in the video before the tour they talked about heaven not being heaven without your family there. I know that heaven for me is when I'm with my family. If being together now is a little slice of heaven, I can't wait for the next life!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go Denna! I can't believe your walking a marathon. I am impressed! I just started a blog too. You can check it out at MandMburrup.blogspot.
Post a Comment