I can't believe we've had her in our lives for 18 months already. It seems like we just got her, but on the other hand, it seems like she's been with us forever!
She loves to look at my flowers - okay she likes to pick them all when I'm not looking - you can tell there are hardly any left!
Danni's new vocabulary includes: mommy, daddy, ball, balloon, yummies, owe, owie, binkie (sort-of), blankie, and pupppy (her favorite - every animal is a puppy).
We went in for her 18 months check-up today. She weighs 19 pounds and 10 ounces (the -3 percentile!), and she is 31 inches long (50 percentile). I wouldn't mind those proportions. They even did a heel prick to test her blood to see if she was anemic. Luckily she's not. The doctor told us to feel free to give her higher fatty foods. I don't know how much more fat I can give her than hot dogs and dinosaur chickens (her favorite foods). Her dairy allergy does make her eat more lean meats and fruits and veggies - no mac n cheese for her. She still takes 2 naps on most days which is nice for mom. Her favortie things are her dad, her siblings, her dog, her blankies, and her mom... in that order. We are just so grateful to be blessed with her in our lives. The kids thank Heavenly Father in their prayers every night for Danni and that she's healthy. We truly have been blessed with all of our great kids!
4 comments:
OHHH! I love what you wrote. So sweet! She is a doll and we love her too!!
Danni is so adorable. Mike and I love seeing pictures of your kids. It makes us want to move to Boise even more!
Yay Denna! Just saw your link on the McClure blog! Welcome to the blogging world it is addicting.
Looks like with the kids going back to school we need to get lunch group started again to keep busy...
I have had the same concern with JOsh's "partners" they are now "business partners".
Your kids are so cute, and I just love that sweet little Emilee!
Fell free to visit our blog, joshandlindsie.blogspot.com
I can't believe she is 18 months already! Doesn't it seem like our babies need to just stay babies for a bit longer? She's definately adorable. Kelan is sure going to have some cute girls his age to pick up on one day! Haha.
Post a Comment