Braden was so excited and nervous for his first day. Middle School is a big step. He wrote his locker combination on his hand so he wouldn't forget it and we practiced walking from period to period on a map I drew him of the school. I have a feeling he's still going to get lost. He was embarrassed that I took this picture, he had to look up and down the street to make sure no one was watching. Moms are so embarrassing!
The girls were just as excited. They woke up extra early to make sure we had time to "do" their hair. They are so into fashion now, it's kinda funny.
Emilee is a big 2nd grader now...I can't believe it. Her teacher is super nice and she's the one we would have picked if we could have. She knows lots of kids in her class which will make it fun for her.
Brianna was a HUGE poser today. I don't think I got one normal shot. She was super nervous all night, but felt better when she found out I was going to walk with them to school to help them find their classes and etc. Did she really think I would miss the 1st day?
Then there's poor Danni. She's stuck with mom all day...at least she has Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto to play with!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Back to School!
All night, the kids kept saying they didn't want to go back to school, and the next minute they were excited to go back (except Emilee, she was sooooo excited for school to start!). I guess I had those mixed emotions too. I know they'll do well and meet lots of good friends. I suppose now I'm a little lonely!
Posted by Denna at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love Love Love the pictures!! The girls look beautiful and Braden looks so handsome. I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast. I remember Bo and Brad when they were Danni and Peyton's ages. That makes me sad to think how big they are now. You will have to print me some new pictures of the kids for my fridge.
We love the pictures of your kids. They look so grown up. The girls look so cute and their hair looks great. I think Braden's pic is great, you can tell he thinks he is too old for that. I'm sure they will do great, They are pretty hard not to like.
Post a Comment