CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Carnival Time!

I helped put on a carnival for our ward about a week ago. It was a lot of work, but I think the kids had a blast, we'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Here's Brianna and her friend doing the 3 legged race.
We brought our neice McKenzie and she was more than happy to take Danni on the cute train.
This is Dad after the adult pie-eating contest. He was by far the cleanest face there (does that suprise anyone?), but he didn't win!
Braden gave his all in the baby bottle drinking contest. It took over 8 minutes for the winner to finally get done. We should have let Danni give it a try!



After all of the skits and performances on the stage, Brianna got on stage and started dancing to the music and it just kinda turned into a dance party! Even Danni got in on the fun. There was also an inflatable obstacle course, a hair spray booth, 9 carnival games, and a dunk tank (I'll post Braden's pictures next, I still can't figure out this whole blogging thing - I can only put on 5 pictures at a time!). We figured we had about 400 or so people there. It was a great turn-out and we couldn't have had better weather (I got fried! Between 2 soccer games and the carnival set-up, I was outside from 8:00 in the morning until 9:00 that night - without sunscreen!) It was a lot of fun and totally worth the long term skin damage!

0 comments: