Our friends hosted a night time Easter egg hunt at their house the Friday before Easter. We all went earlier in the day and hid our eggs in their fabulous yard (there were plenty of good hiding spots!). When it got dark, we all showed up with our flashlights and hunted for eggs. Danni had so much fun! She had to carry her own basket and got it so full the eggs kept falling out. Somehow, I didn't get any pictures of the other kids, they were off too fast to catch up to. I guess the camera always follows the little ones. Here's dad pointing out an egg with the flashlight.
Braden had a big decision to make. We let him choose whether to help hide the eggs or to find them...after much time deliberating, he finally decided he really wasn't too big to find eggs. He left all of the easy ones alone and concentrated on the hard ones. Thank you to our friends for a great idea and an awesome night! The kids loved it!

1 comments:
I asked Bo the same thing and he chose to help me. He went all over in the dark the night before hiding eggs outside. I thought it was so sweet of him. Well, the next day he was running like a crazy man to find the eggs with money in them. I thought he would just get a few and go easy where he helped an all. Nope! He hasn't outgrown it so he will not be helping hide anymore!!
Post a Comment