Okay, these pictures are completely out of order because I'm totally incapable of blogging more that 3 pictures at a time. Emilee became a non-believer this year. Here is her reasoning...how can one small bunny rabbit go from house to house all over the world hiding eggs? I said, well Santa can do it. Her reply? "Mom, he has a sleigh." Can't argue with that. Here's Braden with a bag full of loot.
The kids kept arguing over whether the Easter Bunny should hide eggs inside or outside...they all won. The Easter Bunny did both! We made the kids start at the top of the stairs and come down together.
Danni's catching a ride from Nana so she wouldn't be left all by herself at the top of the stairs.Danni kept saying, "and another egg...more eggs!" It was so cute. She loved it.
Brianna has always had good "eyes" to find hidden things.
I didn't get any pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits...Danni wasn't feeling well and so she didn't go to church. I'll make them get all dressed up again this Sunday and snap some pictures then. After church, our friends invited us to their house with their whole family for Easter dinner. It was great food and we even got to play a little nerts!

0 comments:
Post a Comment