CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Okay, so I've been slacking a little (okay, a lot) lately in the blogging area...well, in most areas of my life. 2 months isn't very long to go without blogging is it? I have so much to catch up on, it's overwhelming. First thing's first, most everybody knows, but the reason I've been such a slacker is that we're expecting baby #5 in September. I'm about 15 weeks, so I'm finally starting to feel better. We're really excited, and very nervous about this new addition. Of course, Braden and Dad are crossing their fingers for a boy, but with our track record, I'm not holding my breath. I'm not really excited about being huge all summer long, but since this is our last...for sure...I can probably survive! There is so much going on with our family, I'll have to catch us up a little at time!

8 comments:

Maja said...

I am glad you posted, I have missed getting updated on how you are doing. I hope you get feeling all the way better soon.

Chris and Daneile said...

I am happy to see that you are starting to feel better. I can't wait to read what you guys have been up to.

Jen said...

I am so excited for you guys! Jeff and Josie are expecting in September about the same time too! Wouldn't that be something if you and Josie had your babies on the same day like we did with Courtney and Emily! E-mail me so I can send you some pics from Seattle back in 2000! jpizer@cableone.net. Love ya! -cousin Jen!

krista said...

CONGRATS! I must be living on some other planet, cause I had no idea that you are pregnant. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Auna Leigh said...

congrats! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... I'm so excited for you! I know how that being sick and pregnant thing goes... glad your starting to feel better!

Miss Jana said...

Yay! I am happy to hear you are feeling human again. I can't wait to see what you've been up to. I don't have your email address. If you email me @ briameli@isu.edu I can send you those instructions.:)

Burrups said...

I have missed your posting too. Glad you are feeling better. I am excited to see you this weekend.