CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay, so there's nothing wrong with posting our Christmas picures in January, or at least that is what I'm telling myself. This Christmas was a lot of fun. We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Burrup's house it was so nice and relaxing (once we got there that is). Here is Braden checking out his autographed Tom Brady helmet. He was really surprised. These are some goofy kids!


I don't think Brianna was really that excited about getting a book, but she did love her ipod. She kept coming up to me all day and hugging me saying, "I can't believe I have an ipod." I didn't even give it to her, Santa did, but I got the hugs for it!

Here's Emilee posing with her footie jammies. I need to take a picture of all 3 girls with their footie jammies. The girls were embarrassed at first, but now I think they like them (after Kelsie told them she wanted some too - if Kels says it's cool, it's cool).



Danni loved her little kitchen, it was a hit with all of the little babies. She also got a Wall-E and Eve from grandma that she carried around all day long.

The day was so nice because we didn't leave the house one time! (Sorry to all of our grandmas that we didn't go see!) The boys - mostly Jim and Dan made the traditional omelets with the works for everyone. The cousins LOVED just hanging out all day with each other. Kels and some of the boys made a great sledding hill off of the deck, and the kids spent hours outside going down. Dad got an ipod and mom was suprised by Dad with a Portland Marathon Vermont Teddy Bear. It had my name and bib # and time and everything, it was very cute and extremely thoughtful! The photo in the middle of the collage that got cut off was Dan in my very cute white snow boots. It was a nice look for him! We had a great Christmas and are so greatful for a wonderful, supportive, fun family on both sides! We are truly blessed. We are also blessed by our Savior and his love for all of us. I love Christmas time and the spirit that is all around.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are right Denna! There is nothing wrong posting Christmas pictures in January. You could have posted them in June and I still would have been happy to see them!

I loved your Christmas pictures and it was fun to see you in a couple.

Sounds like you guys had a nice, fun relaxing Christmas.

The Grantham Family said...

You are better than me....still haven't posted Christmas! Hmmm....maybe I will wait until February. I am such a rebel!

Maja said...

Cute pics, never too late to post. We got Taylor the same kitchen, I mean Santa got her the same kitchen. I guess great minds think alike. Santa I mean.

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

Hey it's your little cousin! I'm so glad I found your blog off of Joanies. It looks like the family is doing great! I can't believe how big the kids are! Glad to see you guys are doing good!