CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

Okay, these pictures are a little out of order. I still can't figure out this whole blogging thing. Here Danni got a Jasmine Doll from Paige. She lOVED it!

Here are a few pictures (courtesy of Aunt Shawna) of our Christmas Eve. We usually spend Christmas Eve at Grandma andGrandpa Byinton's house. Uncle Martin has been joining us and we love having him. Dan had is name this year and he even picked out his gift all by himself (tools...anyone shocked). Grandma and Grandpa's house was under construction this year, so instead of our typical Christmas Eve dinner, we ordered chinese (We LOVE Mandarin House!). We were hoping someone would start singing, "Far Lar Lar Lar Lar..., " but noone did.

Grandma always gets the kids jammies for Christmas and some Christmas spending money. We usually get a shot with all of the kids in their jammies, but since only us and Jay's family were there, I think we forgot. It really did seem different without all of the other grandkids (oh ya, and their parents). We sure missed everyone else!
Here's Nana opening her gifts!

Braden got these from his cousin. They are really cool, and I'd never seen them before.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Burrups said...

This was a super fun Holiday!! I am really sad that it is all over. We had a blast with the kids and it kept mine entertained so they didn't have to fight with each other for entertainment. I like all your cute pictures. Danny looks adorable!! I am glad to see you got picasa downloaded too. It is really fun to have. I also liked your post about the Jazz game. Too fun! Hope to see you all soon!!

Brooke said...

Hey Denna, it's Jeff and Brooke, well actually Brooke. I found your blog off of Maja's, and I'm so glad you have one. It has been fun being able to see what everyone has been up to. Anyway, cute pictures of the family. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Our kids are growing up so fast. Hopefully we will see you at the one of the next big family functions. Have a good one. Here is our blog address. I think you can get it from my comment, but I haven't tried:)
jeffandbrookefamily.blogspot.com