CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I did it!

I did it! I finally got my kids addicted to "Nerts!" It took a while, but here we are! It's so much fun that they're old enough to play games with us. Brianna is a natural, Emilee is just getting the hang of it, and Braden's here to have fun (he said he's only won twice, but once he cheated). The kids favorite line is, "just one more hand?" I remember using that line myself! This is the game I grew up with. My family would spend hours playing it. Now all we have to do is get the cousins hooked and we're ready for some serious card playing! Better sharpen your fingernails!



2 comments:

Maja said...

love it! Maybe I can teach Ryan next year. I need some game players since Jeff wont play games with me.

Burrups said...

Looks like fun! We will have to teach the boys when we get them together. They love playing cards.